Our sincere thanks for accepting the role of manager for your team. You are the 'glue' that keeps the team, coaches, volunteers and parents together - we recognize that this signifies you have a deep caring for all members of the team.
A well trained and well-organized Team Manager is crucial to a successful season.
Here you will find information and resources to help you.
Team/Player Documents and forms
As a Manager you will want to use some tools to stay organized. The following are essential:
- Team contact list (phone numbers/emails for ALL guardians)
- Team bank account (mandatory)
- Contact lists - NCR, RNS, other teams
- Schedules - practices, games, and parent volunteers for Shot Clock, Game Sheet and Time Clock
- Game sheets - including blanks and extra labels
- Receipt book for tracking cheques and cash received from parents
- Arena information, maps etc
- Current financial information
- Tournament details
- Medical Information Forms (confidential) / Injury Report Forms
Create and distribute a list of contacts for your team members; you will need to review what contact information parents/coaches want included. This can be managed in Team Snap as wellGame/Practice Essentials
In addition to a well-stocked, standard first aid kit, it is recommended that you have with you the following at every game and practice:
- Address of the arena you are playing at, and knowledge of the nearest hospital.
- Access to a cell phone.
- Information on all the players, i.e.: emergency contacts, MSI numbers, special needs for instance allergies to medications, etc.
- Hardware bag including a multi-tipped screwdriver, pliers, clear tape, spare skate laces, and anything else required for minor equipment repairs.
Please Review the NC Ringette's Manager's Handbook for more information Managers Handbook rev 2023